Wednesday 16 March 2011

No Scale Can Measure Our Friendship

l----l-funny sms
l '.o
l /l\
l JL
l
l
Ye bhi tumhare tarha SMS nahi karta tha.
LATKA DIA SAALA KO. KHALLAASS....!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


+ (""-..-"""-.soundless sleep
!!!!====I====(==) :
(,,,-..___.'
I m sending this guitar 2 play a sweet song
4u 2 have a soundless sleep wit sweet dreams
Good night..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

,;?;?;good night
?( "._." )?
>")("< ,,,(")("),, Ayyo nuvvu inka padukoLeda? sms kosam wait chestunnava -So sweet.Enka padukomma. Gud9t... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I""!""I""!""I""!""I""!No Scale Can Measure Our Friendship
0 1 2 3 4
No Scale Can Measure Our Friendship
Bcoz
We Can See Where It Starts
But,
Nobody Can See Where It Ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment