Saturday 18 September 2010

Coins always make sound

Excuse me..!
U R under arrest it's illegal 2B so sweet..
So I arrest U 4 life time, in the lockup of my heart as a best friend..
Case closed No Bail...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charlie Chaplin 3 heart touching statements:
1.Nothing is permanent in this world, Not even our Troubles..!
2.I Like walking in the rain, Because nobody can see my Tears..!
3.Most important the most wasted every day in life
is the day in which we have not laughed so keep smile on U R face always.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coins always make sound, but t he currency note always silent..
So wen UR value increases keep UR self silent..

No comments:

Post a Comment